Warm and foresty tones of ginger and marjoram have a remarkably soothing effect on muscles while maintaining tone. Muscle soothe offers soothing, uplifting and regulating qualities Apply muscle soothe liberally and mindfully as a body oil after any form of exercise or to soothe any muscular aches and pains, can also be used with massage.
Muscle Soothe Body Oil
Muscle soothe Contains
• Sweet marjoram essential oil is warming and soothing, it can also be used for skin care to treat bruises and wounds.
• Petitgrain essential oil has calming, soothing and refreshing qualities. Petitgrain essential oil is extracted from the fresh leaves and young and tender twigs of an orange tree. It has antiseptic qualities.
• Cedarwood atlas essential oil comes from the Cedarwood tree which is also known as the ‘tree of life’. It is warming, soothing and reviving.
• Lavender essential oil is soothing and purifying. It can be used to treat an array of skin conditions including bruises, eczema and burns. In fact 1910 French chemist René-Maurice Gattefossé discovered the benefits of lavender essential oil when he badly burned his hand during an experiment, he quickly plunged it into the nearest tub of liquid, which just happened to be lavender essential oil. His burns healed quickly with very little scaring.
• Ginger essential oil is great for treating aches and pains especially in muscles and joints.
• Sweet almond oil is used in many baby skin care products. It is rich in vitamins A, B and E which are great for maintaining skin health and moisture levels.
• Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is deeply nourishing to the skin.
om vajrasattva hum (mantra of purification)
Muscle soothe is balancing to all chakras
5% of profits go to Women for Women International
Our body oils are 100% natural, Vegan and cruelty free
Organic ingredients are used where possible
Boxes are post-recycled & glue-free so are fully compostable
For external use only
Do not use during pregnancy
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Patch test recommended
Sweet fennel is contraindicated for people with epilepsy and for liver disorders. Juniperberry should be avoided for kidney disorders. This is because these herbs get those organs to work harder & it can help to balance them – but if you already have a disorder of these processing organs, I would only recommend using under supervision.
125mls (about 4 ozs)
Use within 12 months of opening.
Standard price for UK delivery: Free Delivery (1-3 days)
Standard price for European delivery: £12.99 (3-10 days)
Standard price for Rest of World Standard Delivery:
£20.00 (5-14 days)
All of Yogandha products are 100% natural, vegan and hand made in Ireland with no artificial ingredients. Yoga teacher Sinead Duffy immersed herself in a three year meditative journey with the richest, most mindful herbs used since antiquity for mind-body wellness. Emerging with a luxurious family of fragrant oils, this unique formulation will heighten wellbeing & self-connection, nourishing mind, body & spirit.
The use of fragrance will enhance your state of mind and body. These powerful oils will revive, invigorate and recreate that perfect harmony - not just in your mind, but physiologically. 5% profit goes to Women for Women International.